MetLife Auto & Home® Insurance
Consumer Safety Education
In addition to having insurance for the things you’ve worked so hard for, you can learn how to help protect them with insurance and safety education materials from MetLife Auto & Home. Contact me for more information.
- Teen Driver Safety Education. Ask me for MetLife Auto & Home’s free brochure "Teaching Your Teen to Drive", which helps parents teach responsible driving. What’s more, MetLife Auto & Home rewards their claim-free driving1 with our Teens on the Road to Safety Program. When teens complete 20 supervised drives with a parent or guardian, and then complete one year without accidents, claims or moving violations they receive a $50 American Express® reward card. Participants can earn a second $50 card by maintaining a clean driving record for a second year.
- Driver Improvement Discount Program2. This program helps you become a safer driver—and can help you save money on your auto insurance. Offered through the National Safety Council, drivers can complete the course online at nscddconline.com/metlife/.
- Home Safety Education. Valuable tips for protecting your home from fire and theft.
- Boat Safety Education. Important information to keep water sports safe and fun.
- More Consumer Safety Education. Free Life Advice™ information for life’s tough issues - buying a home, preparing a tax return, dealing with the loss of a loved one, and much more.
Along with no-surprises insurance protection tailored to your specific needs, you can count on me for consumer education and safety materials that will help protect the people and things you care most about.
1 Not available in AR,DE,HI,KY,LA,MA,MI,MT,ND,NJ,NY,SC,SD,TN,VT,WV,WY and the District of Columbia.
2 Not available in all states, such as AK,AR,DE,GA,HI,KS,MA,ME,NC,ND,NE,NJ,NY,OK,SC,SD,TN,WV.